About

Wormholes and Swords is a blog dedicated to Science Fiction and Fantasy, with a bit of real world technical stuff thrown in from time to time. It is managed by T.D. Wilson, author of the Science Fiction book series, The Epherium Chronicles.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Hello again fellow Sci-fi/fantasy lovers!

It was an awesome past few days.  I spent a glorious week in the hap-hap-happiest place on Earth.  That's right Disney World in Orlando, Florida.  I'm back now and ready to post away.

First of all, I would like to reach out to all my indie author brethren out there.  Let's face it.  Self marketing your novel is hard work.  I know.  But, there are some places to help.  One of them is The Author Marketing Club.  They have some great resources and links to sites that help promote your book for free.  Yes, free.  There are some other that offer more for a fee, but it's managable on a tight marketing budget.  Here is a link for more information.

Author Marketing Club - Book Marketing & Selling Tips for Authors

I will be posting my review of Jim Butcher's Cold Days later this week.  Still hip deep in this one, but even with vacation time, I haven't had time to finish it.

All I have time for tonight, but more to follow during the week.  The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey is definitely on my to do list and I encourage all everyone who likes a good fantasy stort to check it out.

T.D. Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment