About

Wormholes and Swords is a blog dedicated to Science Fiction and Fantasy, with a bit of real world technical stuff thrown in from time to time. It is managed by T.D. Wilson, author of the Science Fiction book series, The Epherium Chronicles.

Sunday, October 19, 2014

The Epherium Chronicles: Echoes Update

Wanted to give everyone an update on the third installment of The Epherium Chronicles, Echoes. I am working on edits with my Carina Press editor, Rhonda Helms. I've seen the back cover copy draft and it looks great. I should get a first look at the cover soon.  Once those two are final, I'll post them here.

This book is a thrill ride from start to finish. There is so much happening. I had to remove some of the smaller subplots and push them to book 4. Release date is March 30, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment