About

Wormholes and Swords is a blog dedicated to Science Fiction and Fantasy, with a bit of real world technical stuff thrown in from time to time. It is managed by T.D. Wilson, author of the Science Fiction book series, The Epherium Chronicles.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Jack: The Giant Slayer


Ever been to one of those movies that you just couldn't run to the bathroom or you might miss something important?  Well, this movie was one of those for me.  I love Jack: The Giant Slayer.  It had a good mix of humor, romance, giants smashing stuff, bad guy intrigue (I love Stanley Tucci... he always plays the subtle villian),  and good special effects.  It also wasn't too scary for kids... If my two 9 year olds can handle it, it is ok for that age.

Since movies are rated on 10 point scales, I give this one a 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment