About

Wormholes and Swords is a blog dedicated to Science Fiction and Fantasy, with a bit of real world technical stuff thrown in from time to time. It is managed by T.D. Wilson, author of the Science Fiction book series, The Epherium Chronicles.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Epherium Chronicles Update!

As promised, I want to keep you appraised of the latest developments with the The Epherium Chronicles.

Ok, first round of edits are in for Book #1, Embrace.  It's time for me to get to work.  A few adjustments, but nothing really unexpected.  My editor from Carina Press is Bryon Quertermous.  I can tell that we are both on the same page.  It's a good thing.  Pub date for Embrace is still slated for March 3, 2014.  A new cover is in the works and I can't wait to see what it's going to look like.

Echoes update.  Book 3 is coming along.  I have two solid chapters and lots of notes and pieces for several more.  It's a great stew at the moment that is coming to a simmer and just needs some seasoning.  I've had a few people read the first chapter and I think the opening will definitely keep readers psyched for more.

On last thing, November is National Novel Writing Month time.  Be sure to visit www.nanowrimo.org.  I have several things happening in November.  I might try put in a new project, but it's not set in stone.  I have a few great ideas, but family, work, and my current series have to take priority.  For the rest of you who want to try and create your first story, check it out.  There are local writing groups all over and some good material available to help.  Just bring your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment